sexta-feira, 25 de agosto de 2017

KLENSPOP - HYBRID GREEN (HALF-BLOOD LENS) REVIEW

klenspop.com

Hey guys!
This is another Klenspop review! This time I’ll be reviewing HYBRID GREEN (HALF-BLOOD LENS)!


These lenses arrived in 3 weeks as they always do and everything was safely packed!


LENSES INFO
DIA: 14mm
Using Period: 6 months
Water Content: 38

 

These lenses are a very natural green, they’re almost invisible on the bottles, but in my eyes they look super realistic!


MY OPINION
Enlargement: 1/5
They do not enlarge my eyes at all, if anything, they make them look smaller. This is not a bad thing though, as they’re supposed to look natural and this makes them more realistic!
(Last picture was taken with flash)
 

Color: 5/5
I didn’t think the green would show in my dark eyes after seeing them in the package, but it does! It’s a beautiful light green and it looks very real, they’re by far the best green lenses I’ve ever tried!


Comfort: 4/5
Not the most comfortable lenses I own but not the least comfortable either. One of them was harder to put on than the order, and they did dry out my eyes a little, but nothing special.


OVERALL
I’m soooo happy with these lenses! They’re absolutely amazing both for cosplaying real people or wearing on a daily basis. They’re the most realistic lenses I’ve ever worn and the color shows trough amazingly! I honestly could not be happier with them and would absolutely recommend them if you’re looking for natural circle lenses!


You can get these lenses here! They’re on sale right now and VERY worth the price!

Thanks for reading!


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik